Monday, April 7, 2014

Thrift Report: Color Me Happy

Happy Monday! Despite my best intentions, blogging is once again taking a back seat to work. Still, I thought I'd throw together a quick post on my thrify finds from the last week.


I picked up a quirky and colorful little collection of things at the Goodwill half-off sale this past weekend.

My faves are the super mod 1970s green arts and crafts book, and the rainbow colored, gold-framed LOVE needlepoint. 

Something about springtime, daffodils peeking through the soil, and lots of rain greening up the lawns makes me crave color. This funky little collection made me so happy.

Wishing you all a colorful and happy week! xoxo

Linking up here:
A Living Space

31 comments:

  1. Love the LOVE needlepoint too Heather and that penguin? Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is indeed a sweet and cheerful little collection. Our thrift stores NEVER put the housewares on sale! Just clothes. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That needlepoint is so fun! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the needlepoint, the ladybug added bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The needlepoint echoes the rainbow colours of the cover of the Arts and Crafts book. Love the penguin too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thrifting around our parts hasn't been very good anyway - so you're not missing much! I had to head south to get my finds. There's a pretty amazing-looking auction on Saturday out in Danville - Lawson & Co. are selling off the remnants of an old general store. I'm drooling over many of the pieces, but will probably not be able to touch them with a 50ft pole. But, the people watching is always good... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather, welcome back! Love your fun finds, but the little bird has my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of your latest finds are groovy. But the "Love" needlepoint is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The love needlepoint is great.
    Have a great week.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  10. This vignette of your finds is stunning! Love the colors lady!!! Hope you are well and having a great week! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the retro still life :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the love needlepoint!! Welcome back! I have lost my blogging mojo too...I need to work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these decorating ideas. The designs are so vibrant and the view is so happy and cheerful.
    studio-with-gothic-style

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your web site wont display properly on my iPhone 4 you might want to try and repair that If you’re someone striving for online success, however it has eluded you, perhaps you are missing a bit of the puzzle. Making money online isn't that difficult and becomes easier still when you have a successful road to follow.
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...