Saturday, December 14, 2013

Solstice with the Taste Setters


thetastesetters.com


I was so excited and honored when my friend Beatriz from Mid Mod Mom invited me to take part in a Taste Setters flash sale! 

Have you checked out the Taste Setters yet? If not, you're missing out!

Earlier this year, a group of talented vintage shop owners with exquisite taste launched Taste Setters to help bring the very best in mid-20th century design to the market. In addition to Mid Mod Mom, the Taste Setters founders include New Documents, Bit of ButterModern Squirrel, and Bergen House.

The Taste Setters host flash sales on Sunday evenings via their Facebook page. They make it so easy to shop for the best in mid-century design, right from the comfort of your home -- which is especially enticing this time of year, isn't it?

The theme of this week's sale, "Solstice," brings to mind lots of juxtaposition for me --
* sparkling lights against dark skies *
* festive celebrations in icy temperatures *
* warm homes full of sleek modern pieces *
What images does "solstice" bring to mind for you? For more inspiration, check out the Taste Setters' Solstice Pinterest board.
Hope to see you on Facebook for the Taste Setters sale tomorrow at 6pm Pacific!
thetastesetters.com


5 comments:

  1. This is fantastic lady! You deserve it!!!! You have such a talent for finding the most gorgeous pieces!!! A very merry weekend to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOHHHHH! I just hit "like" on FB! FUN!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice post Heather! Thank you. 30 minutes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Taste Setters site, inspires me to up my game and try to stick to mod. So hard when I want all the toys, too ;) Still enjoying the Kokeshi I won from the first giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and I neglected to say Congratulations to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...