Thursday, March 7, 2013

The "Hidden" Three Hands Collection?


I hope y'all aren't sick of my "hey, look what I found at Target!" posts, but I can't resist another one. I was cutting along the back wall of the boxed furniture section the other day, heading for the checkout, when look what I spotted:


What is this, you might ask?  Well apparently it's the "Three Hands Collection," another Target collaboration with a boutique housewares brand. To me, it looked like mass-produced Hollywood Regency nirvana.

My super shaky iPhone photos don't really do it justice, but there was a whole bunch of pretty happening in that out-of-the-way endcap. Do you see that black elephant candle holder on the top shelf?

 
 
It's beautiful in person! 

I also really loved the two stool/end tables:


The nailhead storage stool is a bit pricey (well...for Target) at $99, but it's fabulous, and it apparently also comes in coral and white. I think two of them, sitting side-by-side underneath a console table would be amazing. The white cutwork metal piece is only $39.99. It would be the most glam patio table ever, wouldn't it?

So I guess the moral of my little story is that it never hurts to browse the back aisles and hidden corners of your local Target, since you never know what kind of limited edition awesomeness you might encounter. Remember the Neiman Marcus/Target collection, which my Target hid amongst the toddler clothes??  Case in point. Then again, maybe it's just my local store that does this crazy anti-merchandising.


Have you spotted the Three Hands Collection at your Target? What did you think?
 



signature
Today I'm participating in:

10 comments:

  1. New followr from Thurs almost Fri blog hop, hope you follow back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heading your way, Crystal! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I enjoy seeing what you spot at Target. You have such a great eye Heather. We don't have Target yet, but I will be ready when it gets here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SOOO sorry you don't have Target! I'm pretty sure I'd die without it. ;) Do you have something similar? The only large discount kind of store I remember from living in Canada as a kid was Zellers (I think that was the name!).

      Delete
  3. I was just there today when it caught my eye! It was hilarious! I am pushing one of those huge carts because my beans love it...then I spotted the yellow floral vase and I about crashed into a lady! Needless to say I have to go back without the beans to get a closer look so that I can focus! So funny that you posted about this because now I can see what I was trying to look at! It is a killer line! Thanks for sharing...and yes those would like awesome under a console!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, what are the chances?! You'll definitely have to go back and check them out!

      Delete
  4. Loooove! I need to hit our store up STAT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm having to force myself to stay away so I don't buy multiple end tables for which I have no need whatsoever. ;)

      Delete
  5. I love those stools, too! Yes, I always search Targets out of the way corners, I've scored some great finds, usually on clearance, that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I am hoping with all my being that those stools go on clearance sometime soon. In any color -- I'm not picky!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...