Thursday, January 3, 2013

Update: Barware Bargain!

A quick update for anyone who was interested in the Altuzarra barware from the the Target + Neiman Marcus Collection that I posted about here:  The glass sets and cocktail shakers are now (at this moment, at least) discounted to $14.99 a piece (with free shipping!).  And since I had a $30 Target gift card from Christmas just burning a hole in my pocket, I really had no choice but to order them, right???

I've learned that I apparently have a price point at which I am willing to throw ethical considerations about design integrity out the window in favor of a beautiful bar cart. And that price is $14.99.


{It looks like the entire Target + Neiman Marcus Collection is now 70% off online, so if you were coveting anything, now might be the time to strike!}
signature


7 comments:

  1. You go girl! We all have a price. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...thank you! And here's hoping that Target comes to your neck of the woods SOON! :)

      Delete
  2. Evening Heather! As to your question..Yes, Lawrenceburg is about 45 min. from downtown Cinti! And IKEA is about 30 min. NORTH of Downtown too! Love to see you there in April! Looks as if you LOVE a GREAT DEAL! That's the THRILL of the HUNT! Have a wonderful week! Roxie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roxie. I hope I can make it! Sounds like tons of fun! :)

      Delete
  3. They are beautiful pieces.....and you'd feel way less worse about something happening to these pieces vs vintage pieces..........so you should probably own it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a GREAT point! ;) Thanks for enabling me...he he he.

      Delete
  4. I've passed this along to my sister...I think she would love these! Gotta love Target!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...