Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekend: Deconstructed

I had a pretty great weekend...how about all of you?

I did a little baking...



In honor of my mom's birthday and Mother's Day which happen to fall three days apart.

I smooshed some cute faces...




{You haven't lived until you've smooshed a good bulldog face.}


I was outside as much as possible, enjoying the warm, breezy, "beachy" weather...


...and spent some quality time in a deck chair.



And of course, I did some THRIFTING!  More on that later in the week...


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that cake! It reminds me of cabbage roses on an antique hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dani! It DOES look kind of like hat, doesn't it? Ha. It's actually really easy to do!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...