Thursday, April 19, 2012

Awarded!

I'm so honored that Wendy from Salt and Wine (which is seriously, truly, not-just-saying-this-because-she-nominated-me, one of my new favorite blogs--check her out!) nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award.


 The rules are as follows:
 
  1. Grab the Versatile Blogger button.
  2. Thank the person who nominated you.
  3. Include a link to their blog.
  4. Share 7 things about yourself.
  5. Pass along the love! Nominate 15 of your favorite blogs.
  6. Inform each nominee with a comment on their blog.
  7. In the same post include this set of rules.

I'll probably have to take a raincheck on numbers 5-7 and nominate some of my faves another time, as I'm having one of those weeks and am just jumping in here with a quickie post in between projects, but I will at least share some things about myself. Without further ado, seven [kinda weird] things about me:

  1. I can recite all 50 states in alphabetical order.
  2.  
  3. I have undergraduate degrees in French literature and political science.
  4.  
  5. I am terrified of snakes and therefore do not participate in "nature stuff" (hiking, camping, swimming in natural bodies of water, etc.)
  6.  
  7. I am a direct descendant of Francis Scott Key (the national anthem dude)
  8.  
  9. If I could start my life over, I'd become an interior designer and run a sanctuary for pit bulls on the side.
  10.  
  11. I've lived in (at last count) 26 houses in my life. No wonder I'm obsessed with interiors!
  12.  
  13. I secretely adore Fleetwood Mac. (There...I said it.)

Thanks again to Wendy, who brightened my otherwise cruddy, busy, meeting-filled week with this award! Muah!

3 comments:

  1. I love that you said you'd run a sanctuary for pitbulls - not only do you have amazing taste but you have a good heart! I'm terrified of snakes, too. Unfortunately, I'm surrounded by them here in Florida. Meh.

    You know, you can still be an interior designer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to add to your busy week, but I've just given you a Liebster award too! (Passed on to me by Wendy, so it's really her fault. Sorry Wendy!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy nominated me too, and then I also nominated you! I don't expect you to do another post. Just wanted to send some love and let you know!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...