Thursday, December 15, 2011

Vintage Inspiration

I spotted this photo of Marilyn over at The City Sage a while back, and I've been obsessed ever since.


That room is so incredibly relevant today. The wall color, the low-slung modular bookshelves, the day bed that looks like it's straight from DWR. Everything, from the lamp to the white wooden frames on the black and white photography, looks completely of the moment.

Here's another photo of the same room, found here, in black and white. I love the mirror that's visible in this shot.




These photos really demonstrate that what goes around comes around, don't they? And of course Marilyn is gorgeous too!


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You are right these are great shots. My mother worked in a furniture store as a young gal and bought her parents a mirror just like that. I grew up with it, but nobody wanted it when she passed. Imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. This is a cool site and I wanted to post a little note to tell you, good job! Best wishes!!!
    inboedelopslag

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...