Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Secondhand Swoon

I'm still chained to my office with work, but had a few minutes at lunch to peruse Craigslist and shopgoodwill.com. What a week for vintage furniture! Lots of colorful finds today....I am literally restraining myself from calling about each and every one of these pieces.



This vintage Drexel desk is so unique...an absolute showpiece.



How fabulous is this pink Steelcase desk chair? The perfect piece to brighten up
a drab office. And I'm totally in the market for a new office chair....HMMM!


Pretty honey-colored Danish Modern desk with hutch. $125 OBO?!



...and to go with it, some golden mid-century rattan lighting!


An already-refurbished classic dresser in the loveliest slate blue.
I would put this blush pink chair inside a walk-in closet,
along with a pretty chandelier, to create a glam dressing room!

This vibrant chair would be the perfect pop of color in a
living room.

{All images via Indianapolis Craigslist and shopgoodwill.com!}

1 comment:

  1. Very fun way to spend lunch!!! I like your idea about the slipper chair in the closet/dressing room. It would be cool in a master bath, too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...