Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Beachy

I am a huge fan of summer. I wait for it all year. I savor it. I get depressed when it starts to wane. It's thus a bit ironic that summer is the absolutely busiest time of my work year. Some weeks, I rarely emerge from my office to see the sun. I always feel as if my favorite season passes without my being able to truly enjoy it. 

As I put the finishing touches on a huge work project and anticipate working through the weekend to get everything done, the best I can do is savor a few favorite images of summer. When things get too stressful, I'll just close my eyes and dream that I'm lounging in one of these locations.




Photo credits: (1) House Beautiful, (2) Habitually Chic, (3) Domino Magazine, August 2008,
 (4) Raleigh Hotel South Beach, (5) Two Ellie, (6) Hotel Villa Brunelli, (7) my parents' house.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh....summer!! It is my favorite too. All those places look amazing!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...